Inframark Announces Strategic Additions to Management Team in Service of Customers, Culture and Growth
HORSHAM, Pa. – December 14, 2023 – Inframark, a leader in infrastructure solutions focused on water and infrastructure operations and maintenance across the U.S., is pleased to announce changes to its senior leadership team. These changes reinforce the company’s commitment to optimize and expand services to customers, strengthen its high-performing culture, and drive profitable growth.
Additions to Inframark’s senior leadership team include:
- Roger Dodd has been promoted to Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). A long-time leader at ESG Operations (merged with Inframark in 2021), Roger served in both Human Resources and as CAO there. Most recently, he served as Vice President, Corporate Insurance at Inframark. In his new role, Roger will lead the company’s human resources, compliance, safety, procurement, and administration functions.
- Andy Appleton joined Inframark in July 2023 as the President of the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Division to support the accelerated growth and delivery of best-in-class quality solutions and service across the O&M portfolio. He brings over 25 years of experience in senior-level operations and finance positions, with deep expertise in operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment systems for most of his career.
- Jennifer Anders, Senior Vice President of Strategic Growth and Sales brings a wealth of industry knowledge, engineering and operations expertise, and extensive sales leadership experience to Inframark’s O&M business. Jennifer’s background as a chemical engineer includes working as an engineer for over a decade before moving into senior business development roles at multiple national firms. Jennifer has served at executive and board levels, and combines deep technical expertise with a passion for serving customers and driving company growth.
- David Moore has been promoted to Vice President of Technology for O&M, leading the firm’s Technology, Tools and Training team. David is an industry veteran and worked with ESG Operations for more than a decade before joining the Inframark team in 2021. In his new position, David will leverage his incredible background, deep management experience, and significant technical expertise by providing training to Inframark’s environmental professionals in the use of state-of-the-art tools and the application of modern technology to enhance service to Inframark’s customers.
- Caroline Cryer came on board at Inframark in August 2023 as Vice President of Commercial and Business Operations for the company’s O&M division. Caroline brings over a decade of experience in financial modeling and analysis for new business, project planning, accounting, and overall risk mitigation. Prior to Inframark, she served in multiple global organizations in leadership roles, managing commercial and risk activities. A graduate of Duke University, Caroline was a lacrosse team captain; she also played for four years on the U.S. Women’s National Lacrosse team, leading the team’s scoring to win the gold medal match of the 2009 Federation of International Lacrosse World Cup.
- Chuck Musciano joined the team in August 2023 as Chief Information Officer responsible for enterprise technology strategy. With a 30-year background in technology leadership and a published author, Chuck is an expert in all aspects of enterprise architecture, application development, cybersecurity, and customer-focused technology delivery.
- Linde Miscio assumed the role of Vice President, Marketing and Communications in October 2023. With more than 25 years of corporate communications experience, Linde’s background spans a range of industries and leadership roles in corporate and agency settings. She is responsible for Inframark’s brand and reputation management, as well as internal communications and supporting culture and the employee experience.
“These additions to our leadership team reflect Inframark’s focus on the future – and our priorities to maximize growth and to strengthen Inframark’s position as a preferred service partner and employer of choice. Building on Inframark’s strong foundation, our multi-year strategic acquisition strategy has enabled us to assemble a powerhouse of talent, experience, and capabilities. It’s such an exciting time for our firm. There is a real sense of momentum and enthusiasm,” said Chief Executive Officer Steve Meininger, who joined Inframark earlier this year. “Our OneTeam is looking forward to finishing 2023 strong – and we are excited and poised to make 2024 another pivotal year.”
Inframark, LLC (www.inframark.com) is an industry-leading applied technology and solutions firm focused on water and infrastructure operation and maintenance across the U.S. By integrating automation and intelligent data solutions in water and wastewater operations and maintenance, management of community infrastructure, and data systems integration, Inframark can provide unparalleled service. With over 40 years of experience managing water-related infrastructure, the company employs approximately 3,000 people, serving over 400 clients in 30 states. Inframark manages facilities that can treat a billion gallons of drinking water and wastewater daily.